An issue as old as time, getting rid of unwanted hair, with long term hair removal being particularly challenging. With the Super Hair Removal (SHR) method, the Soprano Ice Platinum Laser makes use of ground-breaking technology to offer a simple, one-stop solution for a remarkable and effective hair removal. SHR makes use of a unique gradual heating method which targets the hair follicles while avoiding injury to the surrounding skin.
- The sweeping In-Motion delivery technique keeps the laser in constant motion ensuring full coverage.
- Simultaneous contact cooling prevents burns and allows for a more relaxed treatment. In addition, a specialised applicator allows your physician to treat large areas in less time.
- It does not matter if you have light, dark or tanned skin, coarse or fine hair, we achieve complete hair removal for all areas of the body which is safe, quick, and best of all, virtually painless.
About the session
- You have to use a depilatory cream or shave the zone before the session (2 days before if you apply a depilatory cream and 1 day before if you shave). For sensitive areas as on the face, you can cut the hair using small scissors.
- Avoid wax epilation 3 weeks before the session.
- Avoid sun exposure or solarium 7 days before and 7 days after the session.
- After the session a little redness to the treated zone is expected. That goes away in the following few hours.
- After the session the hair destroyed by the laser come out, to fall definitively in the following 15 days.